Posts tagged ‘x factor’
Past and present homes of some of the world’s biggest celebrities. A few have even been awarded a Zoopla Purple Plaque.
1. Take a look around Gary Barlow‘s not so humble abode where he lived from 1995 – 2005.
Six bed in Northwich
2. Andy Murray‘s old home…strange I can’t see any tennis court.
Five bed in Dunblane
3. John Lennon bought this house in 1964 for £20,000. It’s now on the market for £13.7m.
Six bed in Surrey
4. One of Robbie Williams‘ UK properties is this impressive Wiltshire countryside estate.
Seven bed in Compton Bassett
5. Tulisa lived in this Hertfordshire mansion for up to a year. It was put back on the market in Nov last year and can be yours for £4.5m.
Five bed in Hertfordshire
6. This East Grinstead new build is the current home of Peter Andre and girlfriend Emily. It was on the market last summer for £2m but taken off later that year when the couple decided to stay.
7. This blinging bungalow was once home to Alesha Dixon. Now on sale for £1.15m.
Three bed in Hertfordshire
8. Host to the X Factor finalists last year this London home is now for rent at £20,000 pcm.
Seven bed in London N21
9. Not only is this the childhood home of Top Gear’s Jeremy Clarkson, it’s also where his mother Shirley made the first Paddington Bear in 1971. Now on sale for £595,000.
Four bed in Doncaster
10. Home to This Morning’s Eamonn Holmes & Ruth Langsford this Weybridge mansion has been on the market for 6 months and has already had a price drop from £3.49m to £3.25m.
Six bed in Surrey
Which are the most popular properties in January so far? Valued from £77,000 to £65m and located in a variety of places – from London to Birmingham – here are the most viewed properties on Zoopla.
1. Five bedroom detached house in Hatfield for £4,500,000. A luxury Hertfordshire mansion occupied by singer and former X Factor judge Tulisa is back on the market less than a year since it was bought.
2. Three bedroom terrace in Birmingham for £75,000. The property is priced to encourage a faster than average sale.
3. Fifteen bedroom detached house in London for £65m. Originally designed and built in 1910 as the London residence for William Lyle of the Tate & Lyle family, this imposing mansion has been newly extended and refurbished.
4. Two bedroom terrace in Winson Green, near Birmingham, for £77,000. This freehold property is in James Turner Street, which features in the television show Benefits Street.
5. Six bedroom detached house in Weybridge Surrey for £13,750,000. Formerly owned by John Lennon, this property is set in about 1.5 acres of exquisite gardens within the renowned St George’s Hill Estate.
6. Four bedroom terrace in Teddington Surrey for £650,000. Believed to date from 1875, the property has a 50ft rear garden. The previous owners last wishes were to be buried in the garden, which is where both currently rest.
7. Two bedroom house boat in King’s Cross for £87,000. Situated in Ice Wharf Marina, this house boat provides quick and easy access to King’s Cross Underground Station and fashionable Upper Street, with its range of shops, bars, restaurants and boutiques.
8. Three bedroom end of terrace in Kent for £159,950. An offer of £190, 000 subject to contract has been made for this property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts.
9. Three bedroom terrace in Harrow for £274,950. This property has off-street parking, a large rear garden and benefits from being sold with no onward chain.
10. Nine bedroom detached house in Kensington for £65m. A rare opportunity to restore this Grade II Listed detached house and extend it to approx 30, 000 sqft. Full planning permission has been granted for the works to include a separate cottage, tennis court and garden pavilion.
The X Factor house is back on the market for rent following the end of the latest series, won by Sam Bailey.
The seven bedroom detached property was revealed by Zoopla last year as the X Factor contestants moved in ahead of the live shows.
Number 9a Broad Walk, in London’ s Winchmore Hill, had plenty of space to accommodate the contestants, including Sam Callahan, Tamera Foster, Rough Copy, Luke Friend and Nicholas McDonald.
There are seven bedrooms, six bathrooms and a swimming pool with a sauna.
And perhaps most importantly – especially for the X Factor stars – added security is provided with the property being set behind gates.
It is available to rent for £20,000 a month, the equivalent of £4,615 per week. The estimated value of the property is more than £6m.
Nick Charalambous, of estate agents Winkworth, described Broad Walk to Zoopla at the time as “one of the most desirable in North London”.
The area is well known for attracting singers, with Lionel Richie and Cliff Richard both having previously lived there.
The area includes some relatively expensive, substantial family homes, and is a sought after location for families moving in to the area.
The average value of a property on the road Is £2.6m, but turnover is low, with just five homes in Broad Walk sold during the past five years. In the wider N21 postcode, the average property value is £more than £500,000.
A luxury Hertfordshire mansion occupied by singer and former X Factor judge Tulisa is back on the market less than a year since it was bought.
The property is set behind an electric gated entrance, and has five bedrooms split over two levels, an indoor pool complex with a gym and cinema room, and a sweeping drive.
There is also a triple garage and extensive landscaped gardens, with just under two acres of land.
It is said to be in ‘one of the most desirable places to live in Hertfordshire’.
Lawrence Henry, of Statons, the estate agent handling the sale, told Zoopla: “It is a stunning home. The only part left from the original house on the site is the façade. It has been redeveloped to an exceptionally high standard. It is set in its own grounds and has a deep drive.”
It is understood the singer no longer lives at the property.
The N-Dubz star was arrested after being accused of setting up a drug deal to an undercover reporter. She arrived at court today for a preliminary hearing.
Another year and another set of X Factor hopefuls come up against the career-defining criticism of the show’s judges Gary Barlow, Sharon Osbourne, Louis Walsh and Nicole Scherzinger…yes, ITV’s X Factor is back on our screens.
And now it is live finals time, which means the contestants have settled into this year’s X Factor house – giving us the chance to do what we do best…a little property research. We love a challenge and have used the tools on Zoopla.co.uk to help us sniff out where the X Factor contestants will be living for the coming weeks. The properties are always exceptional and this year is no exception.
With the help of a little local knowledge, we were able to pin down the street via Zoopla and once again this year’s property lives up to expectations – a stunning multi-million pound property.
The 2013 X Factor house is situated on Broad Walk (number 9a), in London’s Winchmore Hill and we estimate its property value to be £6,130,794, with a rental value of £17,000 a month.
The detached property is located in what local estate agents describe as a highly sought after area.
Nick Charalambous, of estate agents Winkworth, described Broad Walk as “one of the most desirable in North London”.
He said: “A plethora of famous people have lived in the area in the past, including Lionel Richie and Cliff Richard.
“This area includes some relatively expensive, substantial family homes, and is a sought after location for families moving in to the area.
“There are also a number of great gastro pubs at the end of Broad walk, such as the King’s Head and Salisbury Arms, with Winchmore Hill green being the home for seasonal fetes and festivals.”
The average value of a property on the road is £2.6m, but turnover is low, with just five homes in Broad Walk sold during the past five years. In the wider N21 postcode, the average property value is £789,776.
Other properties in N21 for sale: