Would you like to write a guest post for the Zoopla blog?
Please check you meet the very simple and clear ground rules below:
- The Zoopla blog welcomes original, “property” or closely related content that our readership (Of sometimes over 10,000 visits in a single day) would love
- You have a blog or news/articles/guides/similar section where you agree to reciprocate links, (For users to follow) with Zoopla and that your site/blog metrics are also similar
- The content you submit needs to have national significance, we have a primarily (UK) national audience
- Each guest blog post needs to be a minimum of 300 words and contain at least one image, (That you have rights over and grant us use of)
- Hyperlinks contained within an article need to be related to the article and of use to readers, (No more than three unless for citation)
- Self-promotion/Company promotion is fine within the article footer. Each post can have a short author/company bio with one link back to the authors/company website. We expect the same in reciprocation.
All content will be reviewed carefully and is subject to editorial approval.
Ready to get in touch or ready to submit your content? Please liase with lawrence(dot)hall(at)zoopla.co.uk.