With well over 450 stunning kitchens now pinned we thought it was time to share the top 10 most popular. From sleek and shiny to rustic and rural there’s something for everyone. Pin your own favourite on our Kitchen Heaven Pinterest board.
2. Barn conversion with authentic beams.
3. Classic clean look show home kitchen.
5. Just look at all that space, what’s not to love?
6. We love this indoor outdoor style kitchen diner.
7. A beautifully bright, no fuss kitchen.
9. High gloss modern finish, a nice change to the popular country kitchen theme.
Whether you’re looking for seclusion or something just that bit different a private island should be top of your list.
1. Who wouldn’t want to live on an island in The Bahamas?
Island in The Bahamas, £3.5m – HG Christie Ltd
2. Own your own piece of heaven (The Song Saa Private Island).
2 bed in Cambodia, £5.3m – CB Richard Ellis
3. Best of both worlds – a private island but still not cut off from civilisation.
11 bed in Weybridge, £4m – Curchods
4. The private island may not be the biggest but look at the house that comes with it!
7 bed in NY, USA, £23.5m – Sotheby’s
5. Little Bokeelia Island is over 100 acres of romantic splendor offering majestic tropical living – YES PLEASE!
4 bed in Florida, USA, £14.6m – Mayfair international Realty
6. If you’re interested in an island venture why not consider this magical, secluded paradise retreat.
70 bed in Florida, USA, £19.1m – Coldwell Banker
7. A unique style home for a unique setting.
3 bed in Seychelles, £4.4m – Century 21
8. An exceptional private island situated on the stunning coast line of Argyll in Loch Craignish.
7 bed in Argyll, £4.4m – Knight Frank
9. This untouched private island in The Bahamas offers a fresh start.
Land in The Bahamas, POA – HG Christie
10. Where better to be surrounded by water than a Venetian lagoon.
4 bed in Italy, POA – Venice Sotheby’s
Looking for ideas for your child’s bedroom? We’ve picked our top 10 from what’s on the market in the UK.
1. Any young boy or girls dream bedroom.
7 bed in Barnes, £5.3m – Crayson
2. What little budding car fanatic wouldn’t love this room?
4 bed in Port Talbot, £244,995 – Barratt Homes
3. This isn’t just a bedroom it’s another universe!
5 bed in Brighton, £2.5m – Baron Estates
4. Can a room ever be too pink? We don’t think so.
5 bed in Huddersfield, £1.0m – England Residential
5. We love this adorable boat theme. Ahoy matey!
5 bed in West Malling, £665,000 – Taylor Wimpey
6. A little princess’ dream room complete with castle bed.
5 bed in Kent, £2.7m – Strutt & Parker
7. We bet your kids would go wild about sleeping in this mini forest.
5 bed in Tonbridge, £665,000 – Taylor Wimpey
8. Lego, still one of the best toys ever!
3 bed in Milton Keynes, £245,000 – Taylor Wimpey
9. We can imagine having hours of fun in here as a child.
4 bed in Hornchurch, £500,000 – Next Chapter
10. They’ll be rushing to do their homework with this cool desk.
4 bed in Essex, £675,000 – Kings Park
A garden is often an important factor when searching for a new home. With spring in the air we’ve sought out 10 of our favourite gardens on the market.
1. The perfect place to enjoy some afternoon tea in the sun.
5 bed in Leatherhead, £2.1m – Chewton Rose
2. We love this garden pathway.
5 bed in Lapworth, £1.9m – John Shepherd
3. A ready made garden you can sink your teeth into.
5 bed in Surrey, £1.7m – Hamptons
4. It has dining, lounging, BBQing and a lake…what more could you want?
5 bed in Frodsham, £975,000 – Strutt & Parker
5. Yes that is a tree swing at the end of the garden. A beautifully practical family garden.
6 bed in Surrey, £1.9m – Seymours
6. Every good garden has a tropical style dining hut, right?
7 bed in West Sussex, £3.9m – Hamptons
7. A clever way to BBQ…this great indoor outdoor room provides garden enjoyment even through the pesky rain showers.
5 bed in Bolton, £950,950 – Miller Metcalfe
8. Your very own orchard and wild flower meadow…
5 bed in Bolton, £950,950 – Miller Metcalfe
9. This walled garden is only one stunning features in this estate…keen gardeners won’t be disappointed.
6 bed in Sevenoaks, £4.5m – Strutt & Parker
10. 2.5 acres of stunning gardens…
5 bed in Solihull, £1.9m – John Shepherd
Many of us dream about an escape to the country. Here are some very tempting options for you to make that dream a reality.
1. The interiors, the garden…actually we love everything about this house!
6 bed in Oxford, £1.85m – John D Wood & Co.
2. If you lived here we don’t think you’d ever want to leave.
9 bed in West Glamorgan, £1.65m – Savills
3. Pack up and start a business in Cornwall. Another beautiful home, this time with holiday cottage potential.
4 bed in Cornwall, £1.66m – Stags – Exeter
4. If you want to go all out with your country bolt-hole why not try this Edwardian Mansion House with impressive grounds and stunning views.
16 bed in Moray, £1.95m – Knight Frank
5. Best of both worlds not only is this a secluded oasis but it’s also a mere 5 minute walk down to the beach.
6 bed in Cornwall, £1.95m – Knight Frank
6. This home may have the most perfect country kitchen ever!
6 bed in Vale Of Glamorgan, £845,000 – Watts & Morgan
7. Oak Tree Cottage is a Grade II Listed thatched cottage built circa 1603 and sympathetically extended in 2000 from re-claimed stone.
4 bed in Peterborough, £685,000 – Chesterton Humberts – Stamford
8. With no other houses in sight you have the outstanding views all to yourself.
2 bed in Monmouthshire, £499,950 – Fine & Country
9. A kitchen every country bolt-hole deserves.
6 bed in Oxfordshire, £1.7m – Sotheby’s
10. Rutland Retreats – the perfect second home in the country.
3 bed in Rutland, £250,000 – Chesterton Humberts – Stamford