Take a look around Saif al-Islam Gaddafi’s £10m London mansion
Earlier this year we launched an exciting new tool on Zoopla.co.uk - the Zoopla Property Archive – the UK’s first online property archive. We launched with over 2 million historic property listings details and have been adding to this ever since.
This is a totally unique feature to Zoopla that will become another essential research tool for house hunters to help them make smarter property decisions.
What this means is that our users can search homes that at one time were for sale or to rent in the last 10 years and pull up the old listing.
Searching through the archive, we’ve unearthed this property in Winnington Close, London, N2 which is reported to be owned by Saif al-Islam Gaddafi’s, Colonel Gaddafi’s son and heir-apparent and former London School of Economics student.
We currently value the property at £9,530,444.
What does the archive tell us about the property?
- Previously listed for sale on 1st Jul 2009 for £12,500,000
- It was then listed for rent on 14th May 2010 £9,500 pw
- It is a 7 bedroom property over 7,500 sq ft
- Features “stunning” entertaining space including a home cinema room, a swimming pool and a sauna
More about the Zoopla Property Archive
We believe that one of the key benefits of the web is its ability to make useful information free and easily accessible to everyone. Whilst historic house prices paid have been available online for some time (you can find every record since 1995 on Zoopla.co.uk), the ability to match these to photos and descriptions of the property at that time it was for sale or to rent hasn’t been possible…until now.
The unique property archive covers properties that have been on the market for either sale or rent at some point in the 10 years.
What will an archived record show?
- the historic for sale or to rent asking price of a property
- the date it was last listed on the market
- images of the property at the time it was last listed for sale or to rent
- a description of the property at that point in time
- access to the sold prices of the property, if sold
Where can I find an archived listing?
Historic listings can be found in the ‘Current Values’ section of the Zoopla.co.uk website and are clearly marked with an ‘H’ to indicate a historic listing record is available.
Follow Zoopla on Twitter
Like Zoopla on Facebook
Entry filed under: Site Features. Tags: .